Illworks Studios is working on a project to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Hip Hop. We are seeking talents from all over the world who can design a fresh, creative, innovative and logo design to be the main title logo for the project.
Logo Contest Official Rules
The object is to design the Main Title card logo for "Origins: 50 Years of Hip Hop". The project will be featured on television, streaming platform or online for thousands of viewers to watch. "Origins: 50 Years of Hip Hop" is a tribute to the 50th Anniversary of Hip Hop. The project will present a series of stories highlighting the lives, history and milestones various hop hop acts that have made an impact on the Hip Hop culture. Winners will be announced via Instagram Post and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts target date for this news is July 1st 2023
1. The contest is meant for individuals but Contestants are permitted to work in groups; however, only one (1) prize will be awarded regardless of group size.
3. There are no age limits or residential constraints to enter. It is open to every gender, race, age and location.
How to Enter
1. The contest begins on April 10th 2023. Submissions will be accepted through April 28th 2023 (12pm EST).
2. All entries must be submitted by email directly to Jody Laraya at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Origins Contest Submission" for consideration and review as an official entry of the Contest.
3. The Submission must include the full name, age, postal address, Instagram handle and email address.
4. No more than 3 Entries may be submitted (2 Variants of each logo allowed) by any one individual.
5. We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
6. There is no fee to enter the Contest.
Entries must be submitted as a PNG at resolution of 3840x2160 for review in an RGB colour format with a file aspect ratio of 3840x2160. (We may request the layered Photoshop file (.PSD) at a later time on order to animate the logo)
Subject to the legal requirements outlined above, the winning design will be announced in July 2023. For the winning contestant:
1. Your design will be the Main Title Logo for the campaign which will be included on all episodes (50 +), socials, websites, marketing and promotion and swag.
2. Your name of choice will be credited on all credit mentions.
3. A cash prize of $500
Judging and Selection of Winner
1. The winning design will be selected by Illworks Studios. Entries will be judged on their visual appeal and adherence to the concept prompting the contest
2. Illworks Studios reserves the right not to select a winner if, at its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
3. Illworks Studios reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion.
1. All Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity
2. All Entries will become the sole property of Illworks Studios and may be used for any Illworks Studios purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites and on television and streaming platforms.
3. Illworks Studios shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
4. Illworks Studios reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
5. Illworks Studios reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional or business purposes in the future.
1. Illworks Studios is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
2. Illworks Studios reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time, including after the submission window has closed
3. Illworks Studios is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.
4. Please be informed that the Logo Design Contest is an independent initiative by Illworks Studios and is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram. We would like to emphasize that the sole responsibility of executing this contest and delivering the prize to the winner lies with Illworks Studios. We are committed to ensuring that the contest is conducted with transparency, fairness and professionalism, and we have taken every precaution to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We appreciate your participation and wish you the best of luck in the contest.
5. It is mandatory for all entrants to state in their email that they are aware that Instagram is in no way associated with or responsible for the contest. This step is necessary to comply with the rules and regulations of the contest and to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding regarding the role of Instagram in the process. Simply copy and paste "I (Full Name) Acknowledge that I am aware that Instagram is in no way associated with or responsible for the Illworks Studios Origins:50 Years of Hip Hop Logo Design Contest"